- Idaho = Top-notch tech talent, + Premier research universities + A dynamic workforce
- Idaho connects innovated enterprises
- Has access to key local and international markets
- Holds a strong and motivated workforce and some of the lowest overall business costs in the Unites States
INVEST IN IDAHO
Over 70 million U.S. customers are within an 800 mile radius of Boise, Idaho, as well as 12 major metropolitan areas in the U.S. and Canada.
In Idaho, our economy is one of the strongest in the nation, thanks to:
- A combination of low taxes
- A balanced budget with no state debt
- And a commonsense regulatory environment
IDAHO’S MAIN INDUSTRIES
Idaho’s economy is powered by a balanced mix of traditional and emerging industries. This dynamic blend brings about stability, collaboration, and innovation.
Idaho’s Outstanding Companies
TRAVEL, RECREATION & QUALITY OF LIFE
Located in the Pacific Northwest, Idaho is a land of many contrasts. From rugged, forested mountains to open plains and high desert, Idaho has many unique characteristics.
Wherever you choose to explore in this magnificent state, you will find spectacular scenery, fun things to do and friendly, helpful people.
Come enjoy Idaho – a place that’s unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Hell’s Canyon is deeper than the Grand Canyon
- Shoshone Falls is higher than Niagara Falls
- The Bruneau Sand Dunes are taller than Death Valley’s dunes
Our institutions are committed to providing excellent educational experiences in a variety of subject areas for students worldwide.